40 in 50
OK, sorry I’ve been MIA lately, apparently having a puppy is more work than we anticipated. We are loving it, but our social/personal life is not.
That being said, I’m so excited to start this new project. Part of the reason I began this blog was for accountability, I have so many unfinished projects, but my hope is now that I have a place to share them, they’ll get done! Let’s see how it goes:
Is it just me, or is it super-easy to get way overwhelmed?
It seems like every time I log on to Pinterest I find about 5,000 new projects I want to do.
So why is it so hard to start just 1?
And that’s how I came up with my newest project:
Sounds a little daunting, right? But they don’t necessarily have to be big things, just things to get me up and doing something!
Here’s my list of 50 “projects” (in no particular order):
start a blog done!
2. organize the craft room
3. make a roman shade
4. make a pair of baby boots
5. submit at least 2 designs in a minted contest
6. make 4 linen frames
7. hang ceramic moose head (it’s cuter than it sounds)
8. organize the pantry
9. write a handwritten note to 3 friends
try 10 new recipes
10. broccoli stir-fry
14. mexican chicken
15. baked french toast
16. monkey bread
18. turkey burgers
19. make this salad
20. finish the Beth Moore study I’m currently in the middle of
21. help my friend design a blog
22. make burp cloths
23. create a template for posting recipes
24. make valentine’s for the boys + grace
25. make a memory calendar for Ian & I
26. hang bathroom organizer
27. make a baby blanket
28. spend more time with friends
29. make a wood frame
create 5 prints
30. how to pray for your husband
35. create my own font
36. update my idea book
37. washi tape my keyboard
38. make a baby block
39. make some fabric flowers
40. create a free printable