DIY Cluster Vase
Soy Sauce + Inspiration = Simple DIY Cluster Vase
My mom has this really adorable vase that I’ve always wanted to try to recreate, but never got around to.
I’ve been saving up soy sauce bottles from a recipe that Ian and I love, and I finally got my 4th empty bottle this week. I know, I know, it sounds like a lot of soy sauce, but the recipe is to die for.
And so this weekend I finally got around to making the vase, it’s so simple it’s almost kind of embarrassing, but not too embarrassing to share…
1. All you need for this project is floral wire, empty (clean!) bottles, and some hot glue.
2. Begin by placing a squiggly, straight line of hot glue down the side of one bottle, then quickly stick it to another bottle. Continue until all 4 bottles are glued to one another.
> > Hot glue dries pretty quick, so it’s best to do this part of the project as fast as you can < <
3. Once you have them all stuck together, it should look something like this.
4. Start wrapping your floral wire around the bottles and continue until you are satisfied with the amount of wire you have. Snip the wire when you’re done and then tuck the remaining piece behind the others to hide it.
5. Fill with water, insert your favorite buds, and instantly you’ve made your kitchen shelf that much brighter!
…I told you it was easy!